450g butter - (I used anchor)
210g sugar - (i used 120g)
10 eggs - (grade A)
300g Marie biscuits, finely ground
300g sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder (I didnt use)
2 packs haw flakes - 200 pcs
Food colouring of ur choice
1. Preheat oven 175C.. greased 8x8x3
2. Whisk butter and sugar until white, add eggs one at a time and continue to whisk on high speed until fluffy.
3. Add vanilla essence and beat well... Dont panic if u see ur batter curdle at this stage.
4. Turn speed to low and add sweetened condensed milk and grinded Marie biscuit.. Mix well.
5. Divide batter into 3 or 4 equal parts. Add in your favorite colors in each part, mix well.
6. Bake the first layer with upper and lower fire for 7 – 10 minutes or until the cake well baked
7. Then baked 2nd and the rest of the layers using UPPER fire only
8. Bake every colour twice (120g each layer).. add haw flakes on every second layer.. meaning:
yellow + haw flakes
green + haw flakes
pink + haw flakes
purple + haw flakes
7. Last layer baked 7 minutes using the upper and lower fire and then i took the pan out and cover the pan with the aluminium foil and continue to bake for another 8 minutes using upper and lower fire (tak perlu letakkan kepingan hawflakes ya-nanti susah nak potong)