1/2 Cup Butter
1 cup full cream milk
1 cup Pre-sifted Flour
1/4 tsp salt
4 eggs ( i used 2 grade A eggs)
Preheat oven at 170 C.
1. Place the butter and water in a heavy saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and with a wooden spoon or spatula, quickly add the flour mixture. If you do not have self raising flour, please mix together the flour and the baking powder first.
3. Return to heat and stir constantly until it become a dough and then remove from heat and using your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer and beat on low speed a minute or two to release the steam from the dough. Once the dough is lukewarm start adding the lightly beaten eggs (a little at a time), keep beating until the liquid of the egg is completely soaked up by the dough before adding more egg. And continue to mix until you have a smooth thick paste.
4. Spoon or pipe ( i chose to spoon) dough on the baking tray. Spacing them a couple of inches apart.
5. Baked for 30 minutes until the shells are a nice amber colour and when split, are dry inside.