Resepi Lemon Milk Muffin
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup lemon or plain yogurt ( I guna full cream milk)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the egg, yogurt, butter and lemon juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes; leave muffins in pan. Using a toothpick, poke 6-8 holes in each muffin. In a saucepan, combine the topping ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon over warm muffins.
Lemon Curd Martha Stewart
- 3 large egg yolks, strained
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
Combine yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small saucepan. Whisk to combine. Set over medium heat, and stir constantly with a wooden spoon, making sure to stir sides and bottom of pan. Cook until mixture is thick enough to coat back of wooden spoon, 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat. Add butter, one piece at a time, stirring with the wooden spoon until consistency is smooth.
Transfer mixture to a medium bowl. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the curd to avoid a skin from forming; wrap tightly. Let cool; refrigerate until firm and chilled, at least 1 hour.