Resepi Apple Puff
- Thaw puff pastry according to directions on package.
- 2 Peel, core and chop apples up coarsely.
- 3 Combine apples with sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 4 Heat oven to 180°C.
- 5 Flour surface lightly and cut pastry sheet into nine 3x3 squares.
- 6 Place approximately 1/4 cup apple mixture on each square and brush edge with beaten egg.
- 7 Place second pastry square on the top of the already filled pastry to form a pocket.
- 8 Press down border with fingers to seal and then press with fork to decorate the edges.
- 9 Make a triangle shape incision into each pie and fold back the pastry flap.
- 10 Place on ungreased cookie sheet and give each one an egg wash.
- 11 Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
- 12 Enjoy!